Category:Religious studies scholars
Scholars in religious studies, the academic field of multi-disciplinary, secular study of religious beliefs, behaviors, and institutions. Includes anthropology of religion, sociology of religion, psychology of religion, philosophy of religion and history of religion.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious studies scholars.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Anthropologists of religion (57 P)
- ► Buddhist studies scholars (60 P)
- ► Christian scholars (6 C, 66 P)
- ► Islamic studies scholars (15 C, 334 P)
- ► Scholars of Jainism (26 P)
Pages in category "Religious studies scholars"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).