|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious texts.|
Religious texts, also known as scripture, are the texts which various religious traditions consider to be sacred, or of central importance to their religious tradition. Many religions and spiritual movements believe that their sacred texts are divinely or supernaturally inspired.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
- ► Christian texts (14 C, 8 P)
- ► Discordian texts (3 P)
- ► East Asian religious texts (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Lost religious texts (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Rastafarian texts (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Works based on religious texts (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Zoroastrian texts (1 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Religious texts"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).