The Restoration Movement is a Christian movement that began on the American frontier during the Second Great Awakening (1790–1870) of the early 19th century. The movement sought to restore the church and "the unification of all Christians in a single body patterned after the church of the New Testament." The movement has since divided into multiple separate groups.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Members of Restoration Movement denominations (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Restoration Movement denominations (4 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Restoration Movement"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Alexander Campbell (clergyman)
- Thomas Campbell (minister)
- Cane Ridge Meeting House
- Cane Ridge Revival
- Cane Ridge, Kentucky
- Central India Christian Mission
- Cheneyville, Louisiana
- Christian Association of Washington
- Christian Baptist
- The Christian Chronicle
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Christian churches and churches of Christ
- Christian Messenger
- Christian Standard
- Christian Woman's Board of Missions
- Christianity Magazine (Churches of Christ)
- Christians (Stone Movement)
- Churches of Christ
- Churches of Christ in Australia
- Churches of Christ in Europe
- James Burton Coffman
- Mike Cope (preacher)
- Jack Cottrell
- John Cunyus
- Cypress Chapel Christian Church