Category:Revolutionary movement for Indian independence
- For people see Category:Indian revolutionaries
The category Revolutionary movement for Indian independence lists articles concerning a less-highlighted aspect of Indian independence movement - the underground revolutionary factions.The revolutionary groups were concentrated in Bengal, Punjab and Maharastra. More groups were scattered around India.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Revolutionary movement for Indian independence"
The following 153 pages are in this category, out of 153 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pratap Singh Baharat
- Bande Mataram (Paris publication)
- Bande Mataram (publication)
- Barisal Conspiracy Case
- Benoy Basu
- Bengal Volunteers
- Berlin Committee
- Sohan Singh Bhakna
- Manoranjan Bhattacharya (revolutionary)
- Pradyot Kumar Bhattacharya
- Bhawani Mandir
- Ram Prasad Bismil
- Basanta Kumar Biswas
- Ramakrishna Biswas
- Khudiram Bose
- Rash Behari Bose
- Satyendranath Bosu
- British counter-intelligence against the Indian revolutionary movement during World War I