Category:Rhode Island building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Rhode Island. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Rhode Island building and structure stubs"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Casey Farm
- Castle Hill Light
- Center for Ocean Exploration and Archaeological Oceanography
- Central Falls School District
- Central High School (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Central Street School
- Chace Athletic Center
- Chariho Regional School District
- Chepstow (mansion)
- Church Hill Grammar School
- Conaty Park
- Covell Street School
- Cranston School District
- Crawford Street Bridge (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Paine House (Coventry, Rhode Island)
- Paradise School
- Pascoag Grammar School
- Pawtucket-Central Falls (MBTA station)
- Pawtucket River Bridge
- Pierce Memorial Field
- Pizzitola Sports Center
- Point Judith Light
- Point Street Bridge
- Pomham Rocks Light
- Providence Art Club
- Providence County Courthouse
- Providence Hebrew Day School
- Providence Lying-In Hospital
- Providence Public Library
- Providence VA Medical Center
- Pullen Corner School