Category:Road bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in New York (state)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Road bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in New York (state)"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salisbury Center Bridge
- Salisbury Turnpike Bridge
- Shady Glen Road Stone Arch Bridge
- Shaw Bridge
- Shushan Bridge
- Silk Street Bridge
- Skinners Falls–Milanville Bridge
- South Washington Street Parabolic Bridge
- Sparkill Creek Drawbridge
- Spengler Bridge
- Stillwater Bridge (Salmon River, New York)
- Stone Arch Bridge (Keeseville, New York)
- Stone Arch Bridge (Kenoza Lake, New York)