From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
- The Rocky Mountains — a system of mountain ranges in the Laramide Belt of the North American Cordillera, in western North America.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Ranges of the Rocky Mountains (11 C, 61 P)
- ► Ecology of the Rocky Mountains (6 C, 11 P)
- ► History of the Rocky Mountains (47 C, 49 P)
- ► Lakes of the Rocky Mountains (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Mountain passes of the Rockies (5 C, 7 P)
- ► Protected areas of the Rocky Mountains (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Volcanism of the Rocky Mountains (7 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Rocky Mountains"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of rivers of the Rocky Mountains
- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists
- Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory
- Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Rocky Mountain Front
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rocky Mountain Rendezvous
- Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- The Rocky Mountains (painting)