From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
- The Rocky Mountains — a system of mountain ranges in the Laramide Belt of the North American Cordillera, in western North America.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Rocky Mountains"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of rivers of the Rocky Mountains
- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists
- Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory
- Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Rocky Mountain Front
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rocky Mountain Rendezvous
- Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- The Rocky Mountains (painting)