Category:Roman Catholic churches completed in 1890
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Roman Catholic churches completed in 1890"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church (Dayton, Ohio)
- St. Benedict the Moor Church (New York City)
- Church of St. Catherine of Genoa (Manhattan)
- St. Dominic's Catholic Church
- St. Helena Catholic Church (St. Helena, California)
- St James's, Spanish Place
- St. Joseph's Cathedral, Gualeguaychú
- St. Mary's Catholic Church (Dayton, Ohio)
- St Paul of the Cross Cathedral
- St. Peter Cathedral (Marquette, Michigan)
- Saints Peter and Paul Basilica