Category:Roman tribunes of the plebs
This category includes all known Roman tribunes of the plebs, from the earliest mentioned to the last mentioned. Tribunes of the plebs include men such as Mark Antony who made their name in higher ranks.
See also Cursus honorum for a description of how many tribunes of the plebs used that rank as a stepping-stone to greater power.
Pages in category "Roman tribunes of the plebs"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Quintus Caecilius Metellus Nepos Iunior
- Marcus Caecilius Metellus (praetor)
- Quintus Caecilius Metellus (tribune)
- Quintus Caecilius
- Marcus Caelius Rufus
- Lucius Caesetius Flavus
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Frugi (consul 133 BC)
- Gaius Canuleius
- Gaius Papirius Carbo (tribune 90 BC)
- Quintus Cassius Longinus
- Publius Clodius Pulcher
- Gaius Coelius Caldus