From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romanesque architecture.|
See also the preceding Category:Carolingian architecture and the succeeding Category:Gothic architecture.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Romanesque architecture by country (19 C, 1 P)
- ► Imperial cathedrals (8 P)
- ► Norman architecture (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Romanesque palaces (5 P)
- ► Romanesque and Gothic synagogues (5 P)
Pages in category "Romanesque architecture"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).