Category:Romanesque architecture in Castile and León
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romanesque architecture in Castile and León.|
Pages in category "Romanesque architecture in Castile and León"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Church of San Lorenzo de Vallejo de Mena, Burgos
- San Nicolás de Soria
- Church of San Pedro de Tejada, Burgos
- Church of Santa Maria de Siones, Burgos
- Church of María Magdalena, Zamora
- Church of Santiago (Carrión de los Condes)
- Church of Santo Domingo, Soria
- Co-Cathedral of San Pedro, Soria
- Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor (Toro)