Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romantic composers.|
- Note: This is not to be confused with the overlapping period of Romanticism in literature and the visual arts, which centres on the early-mid 19th century. Thus, not all "Romantic" composers are associated with "Romanticism", and some composers who are associated with some aspects of Romanticism the movement are unequivocally not thought of as "Romantic" composers.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► British Romantic composers (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Czech Romantic composers (55 P)
- ► German Romantic composers (267 P)
- ► Hungarian Romantic composers (19 P)
- ► Italian Romantic composers (87 P)
- ► Japanese Romantic composers (7 P)
- ► Mexican Romantic composers (10 P)
- ► Norwegian Romantic composers (16 P)
- ► Polish Romantic composers (43 P)
- ► Spanish Romantic composers (35 P)
Pages in category "Romantic composers"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).