From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint-Barthélemy.|
- Saint Barthélemy — a Caribbean island and an overseas territory of France located in the eastern Caribbean.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Saint Barthélemy (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Economy of Saint Barthélemy (2 C)
- ► History of Saint Barthélemy (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Saint Barthélemy-related lists (6 P)
- ► Natural history of Saint Barthélemy (4 C)
- ► Saint Barthélemy stubs (63 P)
Pages in category "Saint Barthélemy"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).