Category:Science and technology in Antarctica
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Science and technology in Antarctica.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Bulgaria and the Antarctic (1,190 P)
- ► Earth stations in Antarctica (2 P)
- ► Germany and the Antarctic (9 P)
- ► Indian Antarctic Program (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Japanese Antarctic Program (9 P)
- ► New Zealand and the Antarctic (2 C, 23 P)
- ► United States Antarctic Program (2 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Science and technology in Antarctica"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Advanced Thin Ionization Calorimeter
- Indian Antarctic Program
- Antarctic Automatic Weather Stations Project
- Antarctic Heritage Trust
- Antarctic Impulse Transient Antenna
- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
- Antarctic Muon And Neutrino Detector Array
- Antarctic Submillimeter Telescope and Remote Observatory
- Antarctic Technology Offshore Lagoon Laboratory
- Antarctica Schmidt telescopes