Category:Science and technology in Japan
This category is about science in Japan. For science on Japan, see Category:Japanese studies.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Science and technology in Japan.|
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Japanese-language computing (5 C, 12 P)
- ► History of science and technology in Japan (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Information technology in Japan (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Laboratories in Japan (2 P)
- ► Scientific organizations based in Japan (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Technology companies of Japan (5 C, 17 P)
- ► Urban planning in Japan (3 C)
Pages in category "Science and technology in Japan"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Nagoya Airfield
- National Institute for Basic Biology, Japan
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Japan
- National Institute of Japanese Literature
- National Institute of Radiological Sciences
- National Institutes of Natural Sciences, Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
- New Sunshine Project