Category:Science and technology in Japan
This category is about science in Japan. For science on Japan, see Category:Japanese studies.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Science and technology in Japan.|
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Japanese-language computing (5 C, 12 P)
- ► History of science and technology in Japan (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Information technology in Japan (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Laboratories in Japan (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Scientific organizations based in Japan (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Technology companies of Japan (7 C, 19 P)
- ► Urban planning in Japan (3 C)
Pages in category "Science and technology in Japan"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caspar Schamberger
- Science and technology in Japan
- Science Museum of Map and Survey
- Seismological Society of Japan
- Shigaku zasshi
- Japanese destroyer Shimakaze (1942)
- Shimizu Corporation
- Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
- Sky City 1000
- Smart BEST
- Super Video CD
- Supercomputing in Japan