Scientific scepticism draws a line in between science and pseudoscience by demanding testing proof for paranormal claims/theories, by using critical thinking and often scientific methods, to make them self-evident. Most paranormal claims defy testing.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Anomalistic psychology (30 P)
- ► Criticism of science (3 C, 34 P)
- ► Debunked cryptids (29 P)
- ► Environmental skepticism (4 C, 66 P)
- ► Magical thinking (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Scientific skepticism"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).