|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scientific theories.|
Scientific theories are distinguished from philosophical theories in that each of their theorems are statements about observable data, whereas a philosophical theory includes theorems which are ideas or principles.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Astrophysics theories (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Biology theories (3 C, 36 P)
- ► Decompression theory (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Geology theories (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Hypotheses (15 C, 68 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (14 C, 95 P)
Pages in category "Scientific theories"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).