Category:Scottish Gaelic language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For a list of words relating to Scottish Gaelic language, see the Scottish Gaelic language category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scottish Gaelic language.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Canadian Gaelic (15 P)
- ► Scottish Gaelic-language films (12 P)
- ► Scottish Gaelic literature (6 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Scottish Gaelic language"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sabhal Mòr Lectures
- St Columba Church of Scotland, Glasgow
- Sàr Ghaidheal Fellowships
- List of Scottish council areas by number of Scottish Gaelic speakers
- Scottish Gaelic Awards
- Scottish Gaelic dictionaries
- Scottish Gaelic grammar
- Scottish Gaelic name
- Scottish Gaelic orthography
- Scottish Gaelic punk
- Scottish Gaelic Renaissance