- The Scottish Government (est.1999) — Scotland's current government, responsible for devolved Scottish matters and others not reserved to the British Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- The party, or parties, that hold the majority of seats in the Scottish Parliament forms the Scottish Government
See also: Category:Politics of Scotland.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Civil servants in the Scottish Government (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Scottish governments (10 P)
- ► Members of the Scottish Government (4 C)
- ► Reports of the Scottish Government (7 P)
Pages in category "Scottish Government"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).