|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
A sea is a body of saline water partially to fully enclosed by land. It is often a sub-division of one of the Earth's five oceans.
See also List of seas.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Sea in culture (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Sea and river deities (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Oceans and seas in fiction (17 C, 2 P)
- ► Seas of Greenland (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Seas of the Indian Ocean (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Lists of seas (2 P)
- ► Seas of the Pacific Ocean (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Seas of the Southern Ocean (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Seas"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).