From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
A sea is a body of saline water partially to fully enclosed by land. It is often a sub-division of one of the Earth's five oceans.
See also List of seas.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Shipwrecks by sea (20 C)
- ► Sea and river deities (3 C, 1 P)
- ► European seas (13 C, 21 P)
- ► Seas of the Indian Ocean (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Seas of the Pacific Ocean (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Seas of the Southern Ocean (14 P)