Category:Second Sino-Japanese War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Second Sino-Japanese War.|
- The Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–41) — invasion of the Republic of China (1912–49), by the Empire of Japan.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Anti-Japanese Volunteer Armies (15 P)
- ► Battles of the Second Sino-Japanese War (105 P)
- ► Chinese collaborators with Imperial Japan (1 C, 108 P)
- ► Nanking Massacre (3 C, 35 P)
- ► People of the Second Sino-Japanese War (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Works about the Second Sino-Japanese War (4 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Second Sino-Japanese War"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canton Operation
- Changjiao massacre
- 1938 Changsha fire
- Chin–Doihara Agreement
- Chinese armies in the Second Sino-Japanese War
- Chinese famine of 1942–43
- Chinese Industrial Cooperatives
- Chinese Muslims in the Second Sino-Japanese War
- Collaborationist Chinese Army
- Contest to kill 100 people using a sword
- Battle of Lanfeng
- A Leaf in the Storm
- League to Raise the Political Consciousness of Japanese Troops
- Lin Wang
- List of armoured fighting vehicles used by the Imperial Japanese Army in the Second Sino-Japanese War
- List of Japanese aircraft in use during the Second Sino-Japanese War
- List of Japanese campaigns of the Second Sino-Japanese War
- List of Japanese infantry weapons used in the Second-Sino Japanese War