Category:Secularism by country
Secularism concerns aiming for a separation of church and state, irrespective of one's own religion or lack thereof.
Not to be confused with secularization which refers to the historical process in which religion loses social and cultural significance.
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Irreligion by country (23 C, 57 P)
- ► Secularism in Canada (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Secularism in Egypt (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Secularism in France (4 C, 15 P)
- ► Secularism in Jordan (5 P)
- ► Secularism in Romania (3 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Secularism by country"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).