|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Semiconductors.|
Semiconductors are materials whose electronic properties can be controlled by adding small amounts of impurities to them.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Semiconductor physicists (43 P)
- Semiconductor analysis (38 P)
- Semiconductor companies (32 C, 1 P)
- Semiconductor devices (9 C, 43 P)
- Semiconductor journals (9 P)
- Semiconductor materials (8 C, 50 P, 1 F)
- Semiconductor structures (28 P)
- Semiconductor technology (1 C, 36 P)
Pages in category "Semiconductors"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).