Category:Seminaries and theological colleges
Seminaries and theological colleges are educational institutions for vocational and academic training in fields of theology and ministry. Many students are candidates for ordination in their respective denomination / religious tradition. Divinity schools, which are often divisions of secular universities but which also provide this type of education, are also included here.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universities and colleges.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Buddhist universities and colleges (5 C, 41 P)
- ► Jewish seminaries (2 C, 25 P)
- ► Lutheran seminaries (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Methodist seminaries and theological colleges (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Reformed church seminaries and theological colleges (7 C, 43 P)
- ► Roman Catholic seminaries (7 C, 92 P)
- ► Unitarian Universalist seminaries (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Seminary stubs (1 C, 112 P)
Pages in category "Seminaries and theological colleges"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).