Category:Seminaries and theological colleges
Seminaries and theological colleges are educational institutions for vocational and academic training in fields of theology and ministry. Many students are candidates for ordination in their respective denomination / religious tradition. Divinity schools, which are often divisions of secular universities but which also provide this type of education, are also included here.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universities and colleges.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Evangelical seminaries and theological colleges (7 C, 106 P)
- ► Jewish seminaries (1 C, 46 P)
- ► Lutheran seminaries (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Methodist seminaries and theological colleges (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Eastern Orthodox seminaries (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Reformed church seminaries and theological colleges (7 C, 44 P)
- ► Roman Catholic seminaries (8 C, 95 P)
- ► Seminary stubs (1 C, 103 P)
Pages in category "Seminaries and theological colleges"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).