From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Culture of Serbia.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Gardens in Serbia (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Serbian cultural organizations (6 P)
- ► Public holidays in Serbia (4 P)
- ► Religion in Serbia (13 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Serbian culture"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Serbian calligraphy
- Serbian Christmas traditions
- Serbian cross
- Serbian cuisine
- Serbian dances
- Serbian traditional clothing
- Serbian epic poetry
- Serbian hajduks
- Serbian naming customs
- Serb traditions
- Serbian units of measurement
- Matica srpska
- St. Vitus Day
- Stani, stani Ibar vodo
- Sterijino pozorje
- Supernatural Festival
- Symbols of Serbia