From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Culture of Serbia.|
See also: Category:Serb culture.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Gardens in Serbia (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Serbian cultural organizations (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Public holidays in Serbia (4 P)
- ► Titles in Serbia (3 P)
- ► Tribes of Old Montenegro, Brda, Old Herzegovina and Primorje (4 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Serbian culture"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Serbian calligraphy
- Serbian Christmas traditions
- Serbian cross
- Serbian cuisine
- Serbian dances
- Serbian traditional clothing
- Serbian epic poetry
- A Serbian Film
- Serbian hajduks
- Serbian names
- Serbian national identity
- Serbian printing
- Serb traditions
- Serbian units of measurement
- Matica srpska
- Stani, stani Ibar vodo
- Sterijino pozorje
- Supernatural Festival
- Symbols of Serbia