|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Service industries.|
The service industries (More formally termed: 'tertiary sector of industry' by economists) involve the provision of services to businesses as well as final consumers. Such services include accounting, tradesmanship (like mechanic or plumber services), computer services, restaurants, tourism, etc.
Hence, a service Industry is one where no goods are produced whereas primary industries are those that extract minerals, oil etc. from the ground and secondary industries are those that manufacture products, including builders, but not remodeling contractors.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Economics of service industries (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Advertising industry (6 C, 18 P)
- ► Online services (38 C, 24 P)
- ► Public services (24 C, 39 P)
- ► Business of visual arts (2 C, 24 P)
- ► Wedding industry (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Service company stubs (1 C, 79 P)
Pages in category "Service industries"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).