|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Service industries.|
The service industries (More formally termed: 'tertiary sector of industry' by economists) involve the provision of services to businesses as well as final consumers. Such services include accounting, tradesmanship (like mechanic or plumber services), computer services, restaurants, tourism, etc.
Hence, a service Industry is one where no goods are produced whereas primary industries are those that extract minerals, oil etc. from the ground and secondary industries are those that manufacture products, including builders, but not remodeling contractors.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Advertising industry (7 C, 19 P)
- ► Health care industry (12 C, 5 P)
- ► IT service management (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Practice of law (8 C, 42 P)
- ► Online services (41 C, 21 P)
- ► Public services (23 C, 41 P)
- ► Business of visual arts (5 C, 26 P)
- ► Wedding industry (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Service industries"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).