|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sexism.|
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. This category is for issues relating to sexism. It must not include articles about individuals, groups or media that are allegedly sexist.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Gender discrimination lawsuits (36 P)
Pages in category "Sexism"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gender apartheid
- Gender bias on Wikipedia
- Gender discrimination in the Canadian Military
- Gender inequality
- Gender inequality in Mexico
- Gender inequality in the United States
- Gender pay gap
- Gender policing
- Gender representation on corporate boards of directors
- Gendered racism
- Generation M: Misogyny in Media & Culture
- Glass ceiling
- Second-generation gender bias
- Sex and Character
- Sex Discrimination (Election Candidates) Act 2002
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Sex segregation
- Sex-selective abortion
- Sexual assault
- Sexual slavery
- Sexual violence by intimate partners
- Sexism in Silicon Valley
- Sissyphobia: Gay Men and Effeminate Behavior
- Women's ski jumping
- Slonim-Nevo Commission
- Stopps v Just Ladies Fitness (Metrotown) Ltd