|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sexism.|
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. This category is for issues relating to sexism. It must not include articles about individuals, groups or media that are allegedly sexist.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Sexism"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gender apartheid
- Gender bias on Wikipedia
- Gender discrimination in the Canadian Military
- Gender inequality
- Gender inequality in Nigeria
- Gender inequality in Mexico
- Gender policing
- Gender representation on corporate boards of directors
- Gendered racism
- Generation M: Misogyny in Media & Culture
- Glass ceiling
- Glass escalator
- Second-generation gender bias
- Separate spheres
- Sex differences in education in the United States
- Sex Discrimination (Election Candidates) Act 2002
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Sex segregation
- Sex-selective abortion
- Sexual assault
- Sexual slavery
- Sexual violence by intimate partners
- Sexism in Silicon Valley
- Sissyphobia: Gay Men and Effeminate Behavior
- Women's ski jumping
- Slonim-Nevo Commission
- Stopps v Just Ladies Fitness (Metrotown) Ltd