|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sexual abuse.|
Sexual abuse (also referred to as molestation) is a general term used defined as the forcing of undesired sexual acts by one person to another.
It is important to remember that these are general categories of sex crimes and may be defined in different ways and called by different terms varying by jurisdiction. Different types of sexual abuse involve:
- Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape or sexual assault
- Psychological forms of abuse, such as sexual harassment, stalking, human trafficking, and indecent exposure and the targets of exhibitionism, especially children.
- The use of a position of trust for sexual purposes, which includes some forms of pedophilia and pederasty, sexual assault, and incest
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Fictional sexual assault victims (1 C, 175 P)
- ► Incestual abuse (17 P)
- ► Mass sexual assault (9 P)
- ► Preteen pregnancy (3 P)
- ► Rape (10 C, 81 P)
- ► Sexual abuse victims advocacy (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Works about sexual abuse (3 C)
Pages in category "Sexual abuse"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paul Schäfer
- Sex for fish
- Sexual abuse and intellectual disability
- Sexual abuse by yoga gurus
- Sexual assault
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Sexual Attitude Reassessment
- Sexual bullying
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in humanitarian response
- Sexual exploitation of Ugandan refugees
- Sexual violence
- Sexual violence in the Iraqi insurgency
- Valerie Sinason
- D. C. Stephenson