From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The area, centered on Mount Shasta, is located in the northeastern and north-central regions of California, bordering southeastern Oregon and northwestern Nevada.
- Shasta Cascade includes the southernmost Cascade Range, the northern Sacramento Valley, the northern Sierra Nevada, and the 8 northeastern California counties.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Butte County, California (12 C, 8 P)
- ► Lassen County, California (12 C, 7 P)
- ► Modoc County, California (10 C, 8 P)
- ► Plumas County, California (11 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Shasta Cascade"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).