|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Simulation software.|
Simulation software are computer software for simulation of physical or abstract systems.
A distinction is made here against emulation software. Emulation software specifically enables computer programs to run on a platform other than the one for which they were originally written.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Free simulation software (29 P)
- ► Astronomy software (5 C, 46 P)
- ► Computer-aided engineering software (6 C, 71 P)
- ► Driver training simulators (10 P)
- ► Robotics simulation software (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Traffic simulation (14 P)
- ► Simulation software stubs (34 P)
Pages in category "Simulation software"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adaptive Modeler
- Adaptive sampling
- AEgis Technologies
- Aggregate Level Simulation Protocol
- LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim
- Apros (Software)
- Architecture Design and Assessment System
- Arena (software)
- Artificial creation
- Automation Master
- Automation Studio
- Autotech Controls
- Avizo (software)
- Materials Studio
- Mesohabitat simulation model
- Microarchitecture simulation
- MiMiC Simulation Software
- MIMIC Simulator
- Minsky (economic simulator)
- Model year (computer modeling)
- MS4 Modeling Environment
- MSC ADAMS
- Multi-simulation coordinator