Category:Slovak church stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|It has been requested that this stub category be populated. Please add any stub articles that fall within this category to it.
Please remove this tag once the category has been populated. This tool can help find stubs that belong in this category.
|This category is for stub articles relating to church buildings in Slovakia. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Slovak church stubs"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calvinist Church at Hrnčiarska Street
- Cathedral of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, Bratislava
- Chapel of Saint Helena, Slovakia
- Chapel of the Holy Well
- Chapel of Virgin Mary
- Church of the Virgin Mary, Vrakuňa
- Church of Saint Catherine of Alexandria
- Church of Saint Nicholaus, Senec
- Church of Saint Stephen the King
- Church of St. Catherine, Banská Štiavnica
- Church of the Holy Spirit, Bratislava
- Church of the Virgin Mary (Senica)
- Church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary, Nitra
- Clarissine Church (Bratislava)
- Co-Cathedral of Our Lady of Sorrows, Poprad
- St. John the Baptist's Church, Rimavská Sobota
- Saint Mission Church Plavecký Štvrtok
- Saint Nicolas' Church, Trnava
- Spišská Kapitula
- St Martin Church, Veľký Ďur
- St. Andrew's chapel in Kos (Slovakia)
- St. Catherine's Church, Dolný Kubín
- St. Emmeram's Cathedral, Nitra
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Spišská Kapitula)
- St. Nicholas' Church, Bratislava
- St. Nicholas' Church, Stará Ľubovňa
- St. Stephen's Church, Nitra
- St. Vojtech's Roman Catholic Church in Dvory nad Žitavou, Slovakia