Category:Slovak church stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to church buildings in Slovakia. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Slovak church stubs"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calvinist Church at Hrnčiarska Street
- Chapel of Saint Helena, Slovakia
- Chapel of Saint Rozalia
- Chapel of the Holy Well
- Chapel of Virgin Mary
- Church of the Virgin Mary, Vrakuňa
- Church of Saint Catherine of Alexandria
- Church of Saint Nicholaus, Senec
- Church of Saint Stephen the King
- Church of St. Catherine, Banská Štiavnica
- Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Staré
- Church of the Holy Spirit, Bratislava
- Church of the Virgin Mary (Senica)
- Church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary, Nitra
- Clarissine Church (Bratislava)
- St. John the Baptist's Church, Rimavská Sobota
- Saint Mission Church Plavecký Štvrtok
- Saint Nicolas' Church, Trnava
- Spišská Kapitula and St. Martin's Cathedral
- St Martin Church, Veľký Ďur
- St. Andrew's chapel in Kos (Slovakia)
- St. Anna's Church, Žbince
- St. Catherine's Church, Dolný Kubín
- St. Emmeram's Cathedral, Nitra
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral (Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Spišská Kapitula)
- St. Nicholas' Church, Stará Ľubovňa
- St. Stephen's Church, Nitra
- St. Vojtech's Roman Catholic Church in Dvory nad Žitavou, Slovakia