|Social responsibility is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: M14|
Social responsibility is an ethical or ideological theory that an entity whether it is a government, corporation, organization or individual has a responsibility to society at large.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Social responsibility"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Social accounting
- Social accounting and audit
- Social and Environmental Accounting Journal
- Social dilemma
- Socially responsible business
- Socially responsible investing
- Socially responsible marketing
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strategic corporate social responsibility
- Strategic sustainable investing
- Sullivan principles
- Sustainability accounting