Category:Socialism in the United Kingdom
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Socialism in the United Kingdom.|
Socialism is an economic system characterised by social ownership and control of the means of production and cooperative management of the economy, and a political philosophy advocating such a system.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Communism in the United Kingdom (8 C, 14 P)
- ► Socialism in England (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Levellers (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Socialist newspapers published in the United Kingdom (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Socialism in Northern Ireland (2 C)
- ► Socialist organisations in the United Kingdom (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Socialism in the United Kingdom"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).