|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Software is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C88|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Software.|
|Dewey Decimal||005.3, 005|
|Universal Decimal||0 004.4|
- Application software (application software: office suites, word processors, spreadsheets, etc.)
- System software (system software: operating systems, device drivers, desktop environments, etc.)
- Computer programming tools (programming tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, etc.)
The first two of these are classified for running software on computers (i.e., actually using the computers), while the last one is about developing the software in the first place.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Software by century (3 C)
- Software by company (60 C, 1 P)
- Software by decade (10 C)
- Software by institution (5 C)
- Software by library used (25 C)
- Software by license (11 C, 1 P)
- Software by operating system (51 C)
- Software by platform (13 C)
- Software by programming language (25 C)
- Software by type (29 C, 7 P)
- Software by year (76 C)
- Lists of software (9 C, 245 P)
- Software distribution (9 C, 69 P)
- Software features (2 C, 48 P)
- History of software (15 C, 110 P)
- Software industry (6 C, 34 P)
- Software law (2 C, 5 P)
- Software projects (4 C, 17 P, 2 F)
- Software obfuscation (11 P)
- Software stubs (31 C, 422 P)
Pages in category "Software"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).