Software engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the design, development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches; that is, the application of engineering to software.
See Category:Systems engineering for such topics as: Requirements analysis, Systems analysis, Systems architecture, System life cycle, and many more.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Software development (24 C, 56 P)
- Software engineers (4 C, 44 P)
- Formal methods (18 C, 101 P)
- Software industry (8 C, 38 P)
- Programming language topics (15 C, 55 P)
- Software engineering organizations (1 C, 24 P)
- Software engineering publications (5 C, 19 P)
- Software requirements (1 C, 58 P)
- Software engineering terminology (3 C, 17 P)
- Version control (2 C, 33 P)
- Web development (15 C, 96 P)
- Software engineering stubs (3 C, 164 P)
Pages in category "Software engineering"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Service-oriented software engineering
- Site reliability engineering
- Social software engineering
- Software bot
- Software configuration management
- Software construction
- Software design
- Software development process
- Software diagnosis
- Software diversity
- Software durability
- Software engine
- Software engineering demographics
- Software engineering professionalism
- Software requirements
- Static program analysis
- Stevens Award
- Structural synthesis of programs
- System appreciation
- System context diagram
- System requirements specification
- Systems development life cycle