|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Solid mechanics.|
Solid mechanics is a mathematical discipline within continuum mechanics, dealing with the mechanical behavior of solid materials.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Deformation (mechanics) (2 C, 26 P)
- ► Elasticity (physics) (65 P)
- ► Fracture mechanics (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Geotechnical engineering (20 C, 146 P)
- ► Mechanical failure modes (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Plasticity (physics) (35 P)
- ► Rigid bodies mechanics (2 C)
- ► Yield criteria (7 P)
Pages in category "Solid mechanics"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Shear flow
- Shell (structure)
- Specific strength
- Spring system
- Strain energy density function
- Strain energy release rate
- Strain hardening exponent
- Strength of materials
- Stress (mechanics)
- Stress functions
- Stress measures
- Stress resultants
- Structural integrity and failure
- Structural Fracture Mechanics
- Structural mechanics