Category:Somerset building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Somerset. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Somerset building and structure stubs"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Dunstan's School, Glastonbury
- Saint Gregory's Catholic College
- Saltford House
- Sedgemoor services
- Seymours Court Farmhouse, Beckington
- Shoscombe and Single Hill Halt railway station
- Sion Hill Place, Bath
- Somerset Archives and Local Studies
- Somerset Place, Bath
- Somerton Tunnel
- Somerton Viaduct
- St James's Square, Bath
- St Katherine's School
- Swell Court Farmhouse, Fivehead