From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category contains templates used in table rows of sortable tables, often to provide a hidden sort key (marked with the class
sortkey), and/or to force a particular sort mode.
The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Sorting templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Sorting templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Sorting templates"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).