Category:South-East Asian theatre of World War II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Southeast Asia Theatre of World War II — part of the Pacific theatre of World War II, in the Southeast Asia region of Asia.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "South-East Asian theatre of World War II"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Battle of Bilin River
- Battle of Northern Burma and Western Yunnan
- Battle of Pegu
- Battle of Pokoku and Irrawaddy River operations
- Battle of Yunnan-Burma Road
- Battles and operations of the Indian National Army
- Behind the Burma Road
- Bidadary Resolutions
- Burma Campaign 1942–43
- Burma Campaign 1944
- Burma Campaign
- Burma Campaign 1944–45
- Burma National Army
- Burma Railway
- Burma Road
- Bombing of Rangoon (1941–1942)
- Japanese conquest of Burma
- State of Burma