Category:South African legislation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "South African legislation"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Children's Act, 2005
- Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1996
- Citation of Constitutional Laws Act, 2005
- Civil Union Act, 2006
- Companies Act
- Criminal Law (Forensic Procedures) Amendment Act, 2013
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007
- Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1997
- Criminal Procedure Act, 1977
- Post Office Amendment Act, 1991
- Prevention of Illegal Eviction from and Unlawful Occupation of Land Act, 1998
- Prevention of Organised Crime Act, 1998
- Prince Edward Islands Act, 1948
- Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000
- Promotion of Administrative Justice Act, 2000
- Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act, 2000