|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Southern California.|
Southern California is a region consisting of the 10 counties in California south of 35° 47′ 28″ north latitude. This is the only linear boundary within California where county borders make a contiguous east-west line across the state.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► 21st century in Southern California (2 C)
- ► Cinema of Southern California (22 C, 104 P)
- ► Southern California freeways (177 P)
- ► History of Southern California (12 C, 45 P)
- ► Los Angeles, California (24 C, 15 P)
- ► San Diego–Tijuana (6 C, 6 P)
- ► Transportation in Southern California (11 C, 9 P)
- ► Visitor attractions in Southern California (7 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Southern California"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Santa Ana winds
- Skate punk
- South Coast (California)
- South Coast Air Basin
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Southern Border Region (California)
- Southern California Bight
- Southern California Edison
- Southern California Gas Company
- Southern California Public Power Authority
- Southern California School Band and Orchestra Association
- Sunday Driver (film)