From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of the Soviet Union.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Constitutions of the Soviet Union (8 P)
- ► Soviet decrees (5 P)
- ► Soviet jurists (10 P)
- ► Law enforcement in the Soviet Union (5 C, 16 P)
- ► Official documents of the Soviet Union (3 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Soviet law"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Evgeny Pashukanis
- People's Court (Soviet Union)
- Political rehabilitation
- Procurator General of the Soviet Union
- Prohibition in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union
- Propiska in the Soviet Union
- Cases of political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union
- Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union
- Struggle against political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union