|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Space stations.|
A space station is a man-made structure that is designed for people to live on. A space station is distinguished from other manned spacecraft by its lack of major propulsion or landing facilities - instead, other vehicles are used as transport to and from the station.
This category also includes space habitats, which is a space structure intended for colonies.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Fictional space stations (27 P)
- ► International Space Station (5 C, 45 P)
- ► Mir (50 P, 3 F)
- ► NASA space stations (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Proposed space stations (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Tiangong program (10 P)
Pages in category "Space stations"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).