Category:Spanish Colonial architecture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spanish Colonial architecture — of the Spanish era Las Californias—Alta California Province of the Viceroyalty of New Spain (1769−1822)—in the present U.S. state of California.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Adobe buildings and structures in California (1 C, 62 P)
- ► California presidios (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Spanish missions in California (3 C, 77 P, 5 F)
- ► Spanish Colonial Revival architecture in California (1 C, 131 P)
Pages in category "Spanish Colonial architecture in California"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Spanish Colonial architecture in California"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.