Category:Spanish Colonial architecture in Puerto Rico
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Colonial architecture in Puerto Rico.|
- Spanish Colonial architecture in Puerto Rico — built from the late 15th through 19th centuries of Spanish Colonial Puerto Rico.
- For Spanish Colonial Revival style architecture, see: Category: Spanish Colonial Revival architecture in the United States
- For Spanish Gothic, Renaissance, or Baroque Revival styles of architecture, see: Category: Spanish Revival architecture in the United States.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Old San Juan, Puerto Rico (29 P)
Pages in category "Spanish Colonial architecture in Puerto Rico"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caja de Muertos Light
- Cape San Juan Light
- Cardona Island Light
- Casa Alonso
- Casa Blanca (San Juan)
- Casa del Rey
- Casa Sauri
- Catedral de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe
- Catedral de San Felipe Apóstol (Arecibo, Puerto Rico)
- Catedral Metropolitana Basílica de San Juan Bautista (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Catedral Santiago Apóstol (Fajardo, Puerto Rico)
- Iglesia San Isidro Labrador y Santa María de la Cabeza