This category lists some of the species that have become extinct due to human activity, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- If a more specific reason is known, the species should also be assigned to a subcategory of Category:Endangered species by reason they are threatened.
- They may also need to be placed in Category:Extinctions since 1500.
See also the related Category:Holocene extinctions.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Dinornithidae (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Species made extinct by human activities"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- St. Croix macaw
- San Marcos gambusia
- San Martín Island woodrat
- São Miguel scops owl
- Schomburgk's deer
- Sea mink
- Small Mauritian flying fox
- South Island snipe
- South Island stout-legged wren
- Southern black rhinoceros
- Holocene extinction
- Steller's sea cow
- Syncaris pasadenae
- Syrian elephant
- Syrian wild ass