Category:Spectroscopy articles by quality
|Daily status report
This category contains the different classes of article, as rated by the Spectroscopy WikiProject assessment department.
|A||Article is well written, reasonably complete and referenced; possible featured article candidate.|
|GA||This is a good article|
|B||We have a decent article, but it needs further editing|
|Start||Significant cleanup or expansion needed.|
|Stub||Article is miserable or a stub.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► A-Class Spectroscopy articles (empty)
- ► B-Class Spectroscopy articles (39 P)
- ► C-Class Spectroscopy articles (48 P)
- ► Extremely short Spectroscopy articles (14 P)
- ► GA-Class Spectroscopy articles (1 P)
- ► List-Class Spectroscopy articles (1 P)
- ► NA-Class Spectroscopy articles (64 P)
- ► Unassessed Spectroscopy articles (1 P)
Pages in category "Spectroscopy articles by quality"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).