||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Library of Congress||GV|
A sport consists of a physical activity or skill carried out under a publicly agreed set of rules, and with a recreational purpose: for competition, for self-enjoyment, to attain excellence, for the development of skill, or some combination of these. The difference of purpose is what characterises sport, combined with the notion of individual (or team) skill or prowess.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Sports administration (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Sports business (8 C, 35 P)
- ► Sports events (23 C, 2 P)
- ► Sports festivals (18 C, 18 P)
- ► Gender and sport (5 C, 1 P)
- ► History of sports (20 C, 42 P)
- ► Sports instruction (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports journalism (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Sports-related lists (22 C, 52 P)
- ► Numbering in sports (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Sports venues (21 C, 20 P)
- ► Works about sports (27 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports stubs (17 C, 490 P)
Pages in category "Sports"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 2015 Valencia Open – Doubles
- 2015 WTA Awards
- 2015-16 Futsal A Lyga
- 2015–16 Hong Kong Reserve Division League
- 2015–16 Women's EHF Cup
- 2015–16 Women's EHF Cup Winners' Cup
- 2016 Chonburi F.C. season
- 2016 Ratchaburi Mitr Phol F.C. season
- 2016 Thai Division 1 League
- 2017 Swimming Commonwealth Championship