Category:Sports governing bodies in the United Kingdom
In the United Kingdom there are some sports governing bodies that cover all of the United Kingdom, some which cover one of the four constituent Countries of the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), and some which cover something in between (usually Great Britain or England and Wales). There are also a number of All-Ireland sports bodies that cover both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. The structure chosen by each individual sport can appear to be random, but usually it has deep roots in the history of the sport.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Sports governing bodies in England (5 C, 30 P)
- ► Sports governing bodies in Northern Ireland (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Sports governing bodies in Scotland (4 C, 30 P)
- ► Sports governing bodies in Wales (2 C, 53 P)
- ► Women's sports governing bodies in the United Kingdom (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Governing bodies of British baseball (3 P)
- ► British Darts Organisation (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Gaelic games governing bodies in the United Kingdom (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Military sports governing bodies in the United Kingdom (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Sports governing bodies in the United Kingdom"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- British Radio Car Association
- British Reining
- British Roller Sports Federation
- British Rowing
- National Amateur Rowing Association
- Royal Aero Club
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews
- Royal Pigeon Racing Association
- Royal Yachting Association
- British Amateur Rugby League Association
- Rugby Football League
- Irish Rugby Football Union