|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Star Trek.|
Star Trek is a science-fiction television franchise created by Gene Roddenberry in 1966. The original series tells the tale of the crew of the USS Enterprise in the United Federation of Planets and their adventures "to boldly go where no man has gone before". The original series was canceled in 1969 due to low ratings, but became phenomenally popular in syndication.
To date, a total of six television series and 11 films set within the Star Trek universe have been released, along with hundreds of books, comics, games and other media. Along with Star Wars, Star Trek is one of the most popular science-fiction entertainment franchises in history.
Note: If looking for a specific term or person relating to Star Trek, please be sure to check Category:Star Trek lists as well as
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Star Trek characters (14 C, 3 P)
- ► Star Trek devices (32 P)
- ► Star Trek episodes (11 C)
- ► Star Trek fandom (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Star Trek images (11 C, 12 F)
- ► Star Trek organizations (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Star Trek location redirects (146 P)
- ► Star Trek stubs (2 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "Star Trek"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).